Thursday, February 21, 2013

Yarden Coming Along Nicely

The front yard garden (aka Yarden) is coming along nicely.  I wish I were physically capable of doing so much more so much quicker than I am, however my condition only allows for 15 - 20 minutes of physical activity at a time, and even then I'm down and out for at least an hour afterward.

I posted this picture on my facebook page the other day and was amazed to see the sorta drastic results, or the fruits of my labor if you will.


After seeing the change side by side I decided to play around with some ideas in paint.  I'm thinking a bean teepee off to the side and some white trellises between the windows to grow Blue Sky Vine, or some other beautiful, lush flowering vine.  


Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Nice! You should check out my yard on google.

    ReplyDelete